An exemplary dish that is made in one skillet. Appreciate this speedy and simple chicken and prawn paella in a short time
• READY IN15 minutes
• COOKING TIME10 minutes
• PREP TIME5 minutes
• 1 tbsp vegetable oil
• 250 g pack diced British chicken bosoms
• 1 tbsp Sainsbury’s dish garlic and spice preparing
• 390 g container Italian hacked tomatoes with olive oil and garlic
• 2 x 250g packs brilliant vegetable rice
• 180 g pack crude lord prawns
• 200 g solidified blended vegetables
• 14 g new level leaf parsley, washed and hacked
• 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Warmth the oil in a huge skillet. Include the chicken and cook for 3 minutes, at that point mix in the garlic and spice preparing zest blend and the hacked tomatoes.
Bring to a stew, at that point mix in the rice, prawns, the solidified vegetables and 150ml water. Cook for a further 7 minutes, mixing frequently, until the chicken is cooked through with no pink remaining.
Eliminate from the warmth, at that point mix through the hacked parsley. Present with the lemon wedges for pressing over.