READY IN30 minutes
• COOKING TIME15 minutes
• PREP TIME15 minutes
• 260g solidified cod filets, defrosted and wiped off with kitchen paper
• 450g instant squashed potato
• 100g spring onions, managed and cleaved
• 4 tbsp plain flour
• 200g solidified, cooked stripped prawns, defrosted, depleted and generally cleaved
• 4 tbsp tartare sauce
• 1 egg, beaten
• 90g fine breadcrumbs
• 2 tbsp sunflower oil
• 120g sack serving of mixed greens leaves
Put the cod filets in a container and spread with water. Bring to a stew and cook for 3 minutes until the fish is hazy. Channel and piece with a fork.
Put the squashed potato in an enormous bowl and blend in the chipped cod, a large portion of the spring onions, 1 tbsp flour, the hacked prawns and a large portion of the tartare sauce. Season with newly ground dark pepper and shape into 8 even-sized fishcakes.
Put the rest of the flour, egg and breadcrumbs in 3 separate dishes. Softly dust each fishcake with flour, at that point dunk into the beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs.
Warmth the oil in an enormous griddle and fry the fishcakes for 5 minutes, turning once, until brilliant. Blend the rest of the spring onions in with the plate of mixed greens and present with the fishcakes and the remaining tartare sauce.