Try not to extravagant cooking? All you need to do to make this is heat up the pot
• READY IN15 minutes
• COOKING TIMENo time by any means
• PREP TIME15 minutes
• 1 red apple, washed and cut
• ½ a lemon, squeezed
• 200 g couscous
• 200 g solidified British nursery peas, defrosted
• 3 tbsp harissa glue
• 14 g new mint, washed and cleaved, in addition to additional leaves to decorate
• 240 g cooked meal chicken bosom, skin eliminated and cut into strips
• 60 g Abergavenny delicate goats’ cheddar, disintegrated
Cushion up the couscous with a fork, at that point mix in 2 tablespoons of the harissa glue. Include 75% of the apple, alongside the mint leaves and blend well. In a different bowl, consolidate the chicken with the staying 1 tablespoon harissa glue.
Separation the couscous blend among 4 serving plates and top with the harissa chicken. Disperse over the rest of the apple cuts and disintegrate over the goats’ cheddar. Topping with additional mint leaves to serve.